We are a small business serving out of Orange County, CA and Denver, CO. We have a passion for coffee and for creating an environment for people to connect with each other, and we are looking for people who share our passions. As a traveling barista at The Funky Brewster Coffee Catering, your primary responsibility will be to run our coffee shops on wheels throughout an event, from set-up to tear-down, and everything in between.
What are we looking for in our baristas?
- A passion for coffee, and for connecting people.
- Part-time availability to include at least 3 workdays (Monday – Friday)
- Events can start early, so you must be willing to work early mornings
- 50% of our events are in the morning, 50% are in the afternoons, evenings, and on weekends
- Be able to lift up to 50 lbs, including a small commercial espresso machine, and be able to push/pull up to 150 lb cart
- Have reliable transportation that you can use to transport cart to and from events (we reimburse mileage)
- Have a smart phone or GPS system at your disposal to navigate to and from events
- Must be based within 10 miles of one of our locations, and willing to drive throughout all counties in the Metro Area
- Customer service and barista experience is preferred, but not mandatory
- Must be self-motivated, clean and organized, proficient in multi-tasking
- Can’t be afraid to do a little marketing (you will be the face of the company when you are at an event)
How do we pay?
- Hourly compensation
- + potential for tips