Our most popular service includes handcrafted lattes, cappuccinos, americanos, cold brew, and our signature espresso beverages. All of our espresso beverages are available hot or iced, decaf or regular. We also offer menu options for those who prefer an alternative to espresso.
Our Traveling Baristas will provide:
- Friendly, professional Barista service
- Rolling Coffee Cart that will fit through any ADA approved doorway or hallway (all of our equipment and supplies are neatly organized and stored on the cart and hidden behind a wrap-around skirt) Visit our Photo Gallery.
- Commercial espresso machine and grinder*
- Variety of Monin syrups, sauces, and supplies to make handcrafted espresso drinks and anti-coffee drinks
- 2% milk, soy milk, and unsweetened almond milk
- Regular and decaf espresso from our local, small batch roasters
- Triple filtered water for our espresso machine, teas and americanos
- 10 oz cups and lids
- One 15′ extension cord (additional extension cords are available upon request)
*Please note, our Espresso Carts require a dedicated, standard 120v circuit. Sharing power with any other devices or equipment may lead to power outages during your event. Read more about our electrical needs and what to expect at your event.
How much does Coffee Cart catering cost?
The Funky Brewster offers a variety of services, with a minimum of one hour of barista service and up to 50 drinks. Every event is unique, and we want to ensure we are providing you with an estimate that meets all of your needs without including options you don’t need. Our goal is to reduce the chance of surprises when you receive your final invoice. Each custom quote is based on several factors:
Your Date & Timeframe
Your Choice of Service Options
Contact us to submit your event information and receive a custom quote.*
Contact our Southern California Team
*All custom quotes are calculated before sales tax and optional gratuity has been added.Please note, our custom quotes are based on the information given at the time of booking. Should any information change once your event has been confirmed, there may be additional charges accrued.
We combine our passion for coffee with our love for connecting people to bring the coffeehouse experience to your location. Our Coffee Carts on wheels are available for all types of events, and include handcrafted espresso beverages and anti-coffee drinks made individually by our Traveling Baristas. We also offer smoothies, coffee freezes, brewed coffee, hot chocolate, and more to create a unique experience everyone will remember. We can’t wait to caffeinate your next event!