Our family at The Funky Brewster recognizes and applauds the teachers and school staff who pour their time and energy into developing our future generations. We also understand the need for caffeine to get that job done! It is our pleasure to offer several espresso and coffee cart packages created especially for schools.
Service Options for Schools
- Teacher Appreciation I
1-49 beverages, up to 90 minutes of service.
- Teacher Appreciation II
50-74 beverages, up to 2 hours of service.
- Teacher Appreciation III
75-99, up to 2.5 hours of service.
- Teacher Appreciation IV
100-150 beverages, up to 3 hours of service.
The Funky Brewster Coffee Catering was born out of a passion to bring high-quality coffee and espresso drinks into any location. Our purpose: to create an environment to help people connect. As a result, our espresso and coffee carts are at the center of our business. Our core service includes hand crafted lattes, cappuccinos, americanos, cold brew, and signature espresso beverages. Cinnamon Roll Lattes and Salted Caramel Mochas sit a top the list of our clients’ favorites.
Of course, we can craft all of our espresso beverages as hot or iced, decaf or regular. We also offer an “anti-coffee” menu for those who would like a coffee alternative. Other options include hot chocolate, caramel apple cider, and chai tea lattes.
In addition, we have a few tips to help your staff have the best service possible.
- When communicating with our office staff, please include a PDF copy of your school’s Tax Exempt license. This will enable us to accurately quote and invoice your event.
- Please check out our What to Expect page before your event to ensure you are ready for your barista to arrive.
- In our experience caffeinating schools, we have learned the importance of efficiency. This helps get your teachers to their classrooms on time. Standing in line for coffee may not always be an option, so we offer an order form system. This ensures your entire staff receives a delicious, handcrafted beverage! To utilize this approach:
How to use our Order Forms
- Please provide a delivery volunteer who is familiar with the school.
- Distribute blank order forms a few days before your event (available at buttons below)
- Collect order forms the day before the event, so they are ready to go for the barista.
- All order forms must be turned in to the barista at least one hour before the end of the event.
- Of course, people are welcome to come down and order their drinks in person at any time.
We have provided a PDF of each of our order forms. If you wish, you also have the option to include our Ordering Instructions note with the order forms when you distribute them.
Order Form for Standard Espresso Cart:
Order Forms if you’ve added Beverage Options:
- Drink Order Form with Smoothies
- Drink Order Form with Coffee Freezes
- Drink Order Form with Italian Sodas
*Note: Please visit our Additional Beverage Options page to review options if you wish to add smoothies, coffee freezes, or Italian sodas for your Teacher Appreciation Service.
Order Form Instructions:
You also have the option to include our Ordering Instructions note with the order forms when you distribute them.
We bring the coffee cart in for our staff and teachers during Teacher Appreciation Week. The staff love the cart (with a record number of beverages requested this year). Our PTCO wanted to show the staff how much we appreciate what they do for our children, and providing them with a high quality product like The Funky Brewster coffee cart allows us to do that!
Orange County and Los Angeles area location
The service area and extended service area for our Orange County location in California includes all cities in mainland Orange county and Los Angeles county. Many events also catered in San Diego county. This location has been part of the communities of Irvine, Huntington Beach, and surrounding cities and in operation since 2014.Read ratings and More Details for this location