Our family at The Funky Brewster recognizes and applauds the teachers and school staff who pour their time and energy into developing our future generations. We also understand the need for caffeine to get that job done! It is our pleasure to offer several espresso and coffee cart packages created especially for schools.
Service Options for Schools
- Teacher Appreciation I
1-49 beverages, up to 90 minutes of service.
- Teacher Appreciation II
50-74 beverages, up to 2 hours of service.
- Teacher Appreciation III
75-99, up to 2.5 hours of service.
- Teacher Appreciation IV
100-150 beverages, up to 3 hours of service.
The Funky Brewster Coffee Catering was born out of a passion to bring high-quality coffee and espresso drinks into any location. Our purpose: to create an environment to help people connect. As a result, our espresso and coffee carts are at the center of our business. Our core service includes hand crafted lattes, cappuccinos, americanos, cold brew, and signature espresso beverages. Cinnamon Roll Lattes and Salted Caramel Mochas sit a top the list of our clients’ favorites.
Of course, we can craft all of our espresso beverages as hot or iced, decaf or regular. We also offer an “anti-coffee” menu for those who would like a coffee alternative. Other options include hot chocolate, caramel apple cider, and chai tea lattes.
In addition, we have a few tips to help your staff have the best service possible.
- When communicating with our office staff, please include a PDF copy of your school’s Tax Exempt license. This will enable us to accurately quote and invoice your event.
- Please check out our What to Expect page before your event to ensure you are ready for your barista to arrive.
- In our experience caffeinating schools, we have learned the importance of efficiency. This helps get your teachers to their classrooms on time. Standing in line for coffee may not always be an option, so we offer an order form system. This ensures your entire staff receives a delicious, handcrafted beverage! To utilize this approach:
How to use our Order Forms
- Please provide a delivery volunteer who is familiar with the school.
- Distribute blank order forms a few days before your event (available at buttons below)
- Collect order forms the day before the event, so they are ready to go for the barista.
- All order forms must be turned in to the barista at least one hour before the end of the event.
- Of course, people are welcome to come down and order their drinks in person at any time.
We have provided a PDF of each of our order forms. If you wish, you also have the option to include our Ordering Instructions note with the order forms when you distribute them.
Order Form for Standard Espresso Cart:
Order Forms if you’ve added Beverage Options:
- Drink Order Form with Smoothies
- Drink Order Form with Coffee Freezes
- Drink Order Form with Italian Sodas
*Note: Please visit our Additional Beverage Options page to review options if you wish to add smoothies, coffee freezes, or Italian sodas for your Teacher Appreciation Service.
Order Form Instructions:
You also have the option to include our Ordering Instructions note with the order forms when you distribute them.
We bring the coffee cart in for our staff and teachers during Teacher Appreciation Week. The staff love the cart (with a record number of beverages requested this year). Our PTCO wanted to show the staff how much we appreciate what they do for our children, and providing them with a high quality product like The Funky Brewster coffee cart allows us to do that!
Orange County and Los Angeles area location
The service area and extended service area for our Orange County location in California includes all cities in mainland Orange county and Los Angeles county. Many events also catered in San Diego county. This location has been part of the communities of Irvine, Huntington Beach, and surrounding cities and in operation since 2014.Read ratings and More Details for this location
Don’t see what you’re looking for on our standard price list? Custom quotes are available. Contact us to create the perfect cart for your event!
All services are quoted before tax and optional gratuity. Additional hours, drinks, beverage sizes and baristas are available upon request. Our Coffee Cart packages do not apply to weddings, teacher appreciations, holidays or trade shows. In order to provide our clients with the best service possible, we reserve the right to limit our packages during weeks with high volume. Trip charges apply to events outside of our noted service area. An additional hourly fee will be charged for any events ending after 9pm or beginning before 5am.
The Funky Brewster requires 72 hours notice of cancellation. For events cancelled less than 72 hours before the scheduled service, up to 50% of the total invoice will be charged. Please note, The Funky Brewster reserves the right to cancel or postpone an event due to inclement weather conditions which present reasonable danger to our baristas or equipment.
The Funky Brewster requires payment be made on or before the event date, and we gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, business checks, and cash.
Join our Deja Brew Loyalty Program
Book a minimum of four events at one time, and receive a discount of up to 20%(Consecutive events must be booked in a period of 12 months or less.)
“Studies show that people who have drunk coffee feel more contented and are more interested in their work. The caffeine in coffee helps to restore levels of alertness – improving performance and mood – just what we all need to get us through the working day!”