Enhance your wedding reception with handcrafted espresso beverages from our mobile Coffee Cart. The Funky Brewster Coffee Catering offers a wide range of beverages that will delight your guests and keep them well-caffeinated. Our Coffee Carts are a great alternative to alcoholic beverages, or a perfect complement to pair with dessert.
Our Coffee Carts offer a unique, memorable experience for guests as they celebrate with you! Whether coffee plays an important role in your story or you just want to keep your guests well-caffeinated, we’ll help you customize a service that celebrates you.
Add any or all of these options to your coffee cart*:
- A personalized stencil to decorate lattes
- Customized menu with the couple’s favorite drinks
- Cup sleeves with your names or monogram and date or a sweet message for your guests
- Delicious sugar cookies to enjoy alongside a sip of coffee
- 4 oz or 12 oz bags of our signature Concentric Coffee blend to send home with your guests
- Chocolate covered espresso beans to add to your Candy Bar or to keep your guests awake as they head home
*Additional charges will be applied. Please order any additional options a minimum of four weeks from the date of your wedding.
Important Considerations for your Coffee Cart
- Ensure your venue allows outside vendors, and ask them about any fees you may incur or documents they may need (certificate of insurance, vendor agreement, etc).
- You’ll also want to check with your venue to ensure they have a dedicated circuit for our barista to use.
- We’re happy to schedule a venue walk-through with you if desired for an additional hourly fee, however, our baristas are excellent at quickly adapting to their surroundings, and a few pictures usually work just as well.
For a brunch wedding:
Your guests will be arriving early, so you may want to consider having the Coffee Cart available both before the ceremony and during the reception.
For an afternoon or evening wedding:
When choosing a timeframe, keep in mind we typically serve more coffee with cake or dessert than dinner.
If alcohol will be served at your wedding:
If you are offering an open bar, we recommend planning for 25% fewer coffee drinks than your number of guests. For a cash bar, plan for the same number of drinks as number of guests.
If alcohol will NOT be served at your wedding:
If the Coffee Cart will be the primary beverage option, plan for 1.5 drinks per guest.
Back to Espresso Carts
We had the Funky Brewster at our wedding, as the main beverage service (alcohol-free wedding). They did an amazing job. We were very impressed with their friendliness, service, quality of beverages, and beverage selection. Nicki was wonderful to work with- she was very helpful and responsive during the planning stages, and our two baristas the day-of worked incredibly hard for us. Our wedding would not have been the same without them- they were a huge hit!