The Funky Brewster wants to ensure your event is a success, so we’ve included some important information for you to read through before we arrive.
What we bring with us
- professionally trained barista – meet our team
- 2′ x 4′ rolling coffee cart that will fit through any ADA approved doorway or hallway (all of our equipment and supplies are neatly organized and stored on the cart)
- 110v commercial espresso machine and grinder
- variety of Monin syrups, sauces, and supplies to make handcrafted espresso drinks and anti-coffee drinks
- 2% milk, soy milk, and unsweetened almond milk
- regular and decaf espresso from our local, small batch roasters
- triple filtered water for our espresso machine
- 10 oz recycled and compostable cups and lids
- chocolate covered espresso beans
- one 15′ extension cord
- upon request, we’ll bring mats for the work area, to protect your floors from coffee grounds and spills
- for our clients who order pastries, all pastries come on our compostable trays, and we provide plates, napkins, and utensils if needed
What we need from you
- an onsite contact available to answer questions when the barista arrives (30-45 minutes before service is scheduled to begin) and throughout the duration of the service
- one dedicated outlet within 10 feet of our cart. our equipment requires a dedicated, 20 amp outlet. please ensure we will not be sharing power with any other devices or equipment in order to avoid power outages.
- a sink nearby for the barista to use before and after the service. please note, we do not need to be directly next to a sink during the service.
- a 6’x6′ space in which to set up our cart, as well as room for a few people to gather
- please take into consideration that preparation of beverages will produce some noise when choosing a location
- our cart is on wheels, please choose a location that does not require the use of stairs. in inclement weather, please ensure our barista has a safe place to roll the cart in by clearing sidewalks of snow and debris.
- payment in full is expected at the time of service. while we are happy to work with you ahead of time to receive payment at a different time, a late fee will be applied to payments overdue by more than 30 days.
- if you are a 501c3 or nonprofit organization, please provide a PDF of your tax exempt certificate
- large event requirements: for events where we will be serving more than 75 drinks per hour, please ensure there are two dedicated outlets available, as well as a 6’x12′ space for our double cart setup
What you may need from us
- An invoice will be sent, on average, 5-7 days before your event. You are welcome to let our office staff know if you will need the invoice earlier in order to process payment by the event date.
- Completed W9 Form: California or Colorado
- Certificates of Insurance (contact us to request)
Still have questions about your event? Don’t hesitate to Contact us!
Learn more about: