The Funky Brewster wants to ensure your event is a success, so we’ve included some important information for you to read through before we arrive.
What we bring with us
- professionally trained barista
- 2′ x 4′ rolling coffee cart that will fit through any ADA approved doorway or hallway (all of our equipment and supplies are neatly organized and stored on the cart)
- 110v commercial espresso machine and grinder
- variety of Monin syrups, sauces, and supplies to make handcrafted espresso drinks and anti-coffee drinks
- 2% milk, soy milk, and unsweetened almond milk
- regular and decaf espresso from our local, small batch roasters
- triple filtered water for our espresso machine
- 10 oz cups and lids
- chocolate covered espresso beans
- one 15′ extension cord
- upon request, we’ll bring mats for the work area, to protect your floors from coffee grounds and spills
- for our clients who order pastries or food items, all pastries come on our compostable trays, and we provide plates, napkins, and utensils if needed
What we need from you
- an onsite contact available to answer questions when the barista arrives (30-45 minutes before service is scheduled to begin) and throughout the duration of the service
- one dedicated outlet within 10 feet of our cart. our equipment requires a dedicated, 20 amp outlet. please ensure we will not be sharing power with any other devices or equipment in order to avoid power outages.
- a sink nearby for the barista to use before and after the service. please note, we do not need to be directly next to a sink during the service.
- a 6’x6′ space in which to set up our cart, as well as room for a few people to gather
- please take into consideration that preparation of beverages will produce some noise when choosing a location
- our cart is on wheels, please choose a location that does not require the use of stairs. in inclement weather, please ensure our barista has a safe place to roll the cart in by clearing sidewalks of snow and debris.
- our baristas require one hour after they finish serving to clean up and break down the cart. please ensure they will have access to the sink and cart area for the full hour.
- payment in full is expected at the time of service. while we are happy to work with you ahead of time to receive payment at a different time, a late fee will be applied to payments overdue by more than 30 days.
- if you are a 501c3 or nonprofit organization, please provide a PDF of your tax exempt certificate
- large event requirements: for events where we will be serving more than 75 drinks per hour, please ensure there are two dedicated outlets available, as well as a 6’x12′ space for our large cart setup
What you may need from us
- An invoice will be sent, on average, 5-7 days before your event. You are welcome to let our office staff know if you will need the invoice earlier in order to process payment by the event date.
- Completed W9 Form: California or Colorado
- Certificates of Insurance (contact us to request)
Still have questions about your event? Don’t hesitate to Contact us!
Learn more about: